|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Operations Compliance Officer
One of our clients and NPO Company , created a new position within their Company for an Operations Department at the national office for an Operations Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in inventory management to ensure compliance in warehouse operational activities surrounding and drive the effective distribution of food throughout the branches.
The candidate must have a passion for the non-profit sector. Multi-tasking and prioritising are essential skills that will determine the success of the role.
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and produce accurate results
- Assertive, drive and energy to fulfil responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them
- Excellent administration skills
- Research and development skills
- Report writing
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in FMCG operations
- Staff management
- Advanced MS Office skills
- MS Business Central (ERP) advantageous
Interested candidates can send their CV