|Location||Brackenfell, Brackenfell, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Job Title: Operations Administrator for Electronic security company
The purpose of this role is to be the administrative
support to the Technical Director and be responsible and accountable for key operational functions and to understand the aims and objectives of
- Promote the Company brand and values.
- To be the first line of support to the technical team.
- You will be responsible for the creation of Purchase orders, processing of Supplier
invoices, recon of Supplier Statements.
- Weekly / Annual (financial year end) Stock takes and/
resolution of any discrepancies (Internally or with External
- Balance delivery of key tasks, prioritizing work according
pressures and deliverables.
- Prepare a variety of documents, using standard formats/packages,
brand guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Undertake ad hoc functions, involving appropriate research & planning,
organisation of resources and tracking key deliverables and milestones. (I.e.:
weekly/ monthly reports)
- Co-ordinate & manage a professional diary/time management service,
in regular tasks and performance effectiveness in order to
projects/ duties in a timely manner. • Prioritize, acknowledge and distribute
- Manage professional response to telephone calls, taking ownership of
- Management of email system, prioritizing & responding where
- Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying,
and collating of information.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes which
appropriate document storage and retrieval.
- Supporting cross account / department initiatives as required.
- Compliance – to ensure that you understand and adhere to the
published Code of Conduct and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant
regulatory policies. This includes completion of any
- Responsible for appropriate communications within the company
- Minimum Qualification: Matric (Completed)
- Minimum Experience within a similar Operations and Stock role within the Electronic Security and Fire detection field. (18 months or
- IT software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Relevant practical experience, preferably in a BPO environment
- Good English & Afrikaans vocabulary
- General knowledge/ how to navigate & utilise a CRM system (Previous
Sage-one accounting software experience will be advantageous)
Key Competencies Skills and Abilities:
- Capable of working under pressure, acting on own initiative.
- Good organizational and administrative skills & Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good understanding of professional office working etiquette /
Interested candidates can send their CV