|Location||Strand, Strand, South Africa|
A Strand based skilled carpentry, manufacturing and installation company is
currently in search of an experienced Operations Manager to oversee our 30+
staff member in the factory.
- Should have experience in WOOD WORK and CARPENTRY.
- Should be able to work under pressure and according to deadlines.
- Driver’s licence (code 10 preferable but not essential)
- Previous experience in carpentry and shopfitting.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, management, human resources and
- Computer literacy with experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Matric certificate.
Duties will be:
- Production planning in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform quality control.
- Ensure employee production targets are met.
- Enforce health and safety rules
- Organise relevant training sessions for continuous education and staff
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production machinery.
- Willing to work after hours or travel if needed.
- Interpret plans + layout and be able to make shop drawings.
- Make shop drawings and be able to construct items from rough sketch or
- Make cutting list from self-generated shop drawings.
- Be able to enforce discipline and get the respect of manufacturing
- Good knowledge of solid timber, steel, veneer and laminated wood.
Interested candidates can send their CV