|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
- National Diploma in Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations / Human Resources /Labour Law at NQF 6 with 240 Credits
Related Minimum Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in the employee relations environment
Skills and Competencies
o Honesty, Integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism.
o Team player motivating teams, Coaching, Mentoring, Developing
o Basic Conditions of Service, Collective Agreements, Terms and Conditions of employment, Business acumen, Industrial Action protocols, Policies and Procedures, Business Risk Management, Case Law, Disciplinary Procedures, Industrial Relations, Consequences management, Dispute resolution mechanism , Labour legislation, Conflict Management.
o Communication skills , Report writing , conflict management skills, Negotiation and mediation skills, presentation skills, analytical ability, leadership skills , litigation and legal drafting skills, collating and interpretation of data, investigation skills, problem solving skills, computer literacy , organisational skills , political astuteness.
- Attributes and Assessment
o Assertive, cognitive, networking, decisiveness, ability to stand alone, detail orientated, leadership, motivational , stress/ frustration tolerant, big picture thinker, logical, systematic, resilient , structured, observant, proactive, objective.
o Measurement of demonstrated application of skills and knowledge of IR related objectives.
- Support management in participative structures in the business units.
- Assist with the management of industrial action in the BU`s within management level.
- Conciliating / Mediating / settlements
- Arbitration and pre-dismissal arbitration
- Provide strategic support to management in the BU`s.
- Provide industrial relations training and development service in the BU`s.
- Monitor Industrial Relations key performance indicators and ensuring compliance.
Interested candidates can send their CV