|Location||Woodmead, Woodmead, South Africa|
Key Job Purpose:
The incumbent is responsible to assist for resource mobilisation in the public (National
government departments, State Owned Enterprises, SETAs, government agencies, provincial
government departments and their agencies and provincial government owned companies
and municipal owned agencies & companies as well as international agencies & other
countries, and partnerships between public and international entities). Establishment of
partnerships between public and International entities and any other funding partnership
programmes, national and international, with complete a cycle of providing financial and
nonfinancial support to young people. To provide administrative assistance to the division.
Key Outcomes: ( what deliverables are required to achieve job purpose)
▪ Assist to develop resource mobilisation strategy & operational plan
▪ Forming partnerships with relevant stakeholders to increase funding and outreach to
▪ High customer service standard
▪ Achievement of strategic goals in terms of key performance areas
▪ Assist to coordinate International relations work for the organisation
▪ Assist in Writing proposals
▪ Attend Conferences/seminars/workshops & meetings
▪ Financial & Risk management
▪ Reporting to internal & external stakeholders
▪ Perform administrative work of the division
Key Roles: (what role does one have to play to deliver the outcomes)
▪ Information provision and reporting
Outcomes Key Activities
(what activities are relevant to deliver the outcomes)
KPA 1: Effective Resource
Mobilisation and operational
▪ Assist to mobilise and leverage financial resources
from key stakeholders.
▪ Participate in the development of resource
▪ Assist and participate write business plans/proposals.
▪ Attend conferences/dinners/workshops/meetings.
▪ Assist to develop plans, implement, coordinate, and
oversee the Programmes.
▪ Participate in the co-ordinating the development of
required strategy for stakeholder relations.
▪ Ensure effective and efficient controls are in place.
- Assist to develop and implement Fundraising activities
KPA 2: Establish partnerships with
▪ Establishment of partnerships
▪ Maintaining and nurturing existing partnership
▪ Reporting to relevant stakeholders including partners
▪ Develop and review responsive partnerships.
▪ Ensure effective coordination and implementation of
▪ Liaise with other units to provide other support
product and services.
▪ Review and development processes and procedures
and implementation thereof
KPA 3: High customer service
▪ Ensure partners are satisfied, both internal and
▪ Provide regular feedback to stakeholders, both
internal and external
KPA 4: Achievement of strategic
goals in terms of key
▪ Ensure agreed strategic goals and key performance
areas are achieved.
▪ Facilitate monitoring and evaluation
KPA 5: Perform administrative
work of the division.
▪ Provide administrative work to the Corporate
Investment division (Travel, minutes of meetings and
▪ Efficient coordination of Corporate Investments
▪ Compile and manage the MOU register including ERP
▪ Compile monthly list of approached
KPA 6: International Relations ▪ Assist to coordinate International relations work of the
KPA 7: Writing proposals ▪ Participate in the development of proposals and
concept documents for agreed
▪ Assist to submit business plans to potential investors
NYDA: Job Description Page 4 of 8
KPA 8: Attend
▪ Participate in approved local and international
▪ Assist to coordinate NYDA’s participation in all
platforms of interests
KPA 9: Reporting ▪ Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on
public and international corporate investments.
▪ Compile and submit Corporate Investments reports to
M&E and wherever directed
Interested candidates can send their CV
Interested candidates may submit the following documents:
NYDA Application Form
Certified latest ID copy
Certified Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)