|Location||Westville, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client, a leading name in the financial services industry seeks a dynamic Office Manager to join their Durban team.
The purpose of the position is to be accountable to the Executive team & take responsibility for providing a comprehensive, confidential, and professional support service to this team. In addition, coordinate and oversee general office administrative duties. Have an oversight of contractors and service providers within the offices from time to time and to assist generally in company procedures and day-to-day operations.
KEY TASKS Executive Support:
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events.
- Managing Multiple Diaries
- Representing executives as an admin liaison.
- Participating as an adjunct member of the executive team including assisting in scheduling meeting and attending all meetings.
- Facilitating cross divisional and local and international co-ordination of collating information as requested by executives.
- Recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Manage internal and external communication accurately and timeously. General Office Management:
- Promote goodwill and a positive image of the company.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange and oversight of necessary repairs.
- Develop and maintain productive business relations with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure effective coordination of external services with company operations.
- Obtain and convey information as appropriate.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on office equipment.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues.
- NQF 4- Matric
- Completed Secretarial Diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience as an EXEC PA
- Experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager
- Driver’s License
- MS Office knowledge
- Report writing
- Board pack presentations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deadline orientated
- Examine existing processes and suggest improvements to executives
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with employees, public and management in a professional and helpful manner
- Verbal communication skills
- High level of self-organization and control.
- Proactively management of time by planning and prioritizing (in terms of urgency) projects and activities
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information
Interested candidates can send their CV