|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
A CAREER FOR YOU AS AN INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER AT TUT (OFO CODE: 216603)
Revitalising and Transforming the Instructional Design Profession
Directorate of Curriculum Development and Support
Post Level 10
Tshwane University of Technology is pleased to announce the implementation of DHET’s the ‘New Generation of Academics’Programme ( nGAP)
The nGAP aims to assist with staffing transformation and capacity needs at TUT, and will result in the establishment of a permanent academic post. The successful candidate will participate in a 6-year comprehensive development and induction programme, after which she/he will continue as a regular member of the academic staff at TUT.
To be eligible for selection for an nGAP post, applicants must meet the following criteria, specified by the university:
- Show interest in becoming an academic
- Obtained at least 70% average marks for Masters degree.
- Be 40 years or younger
- Show evidence of eligibility to undertake postgraduate study at Doctoral level
- Be willing to commit to placement at the appointing university for the full 6 years of the programme
At least 80% of the positions would be filled by black (African, colored, and Indian) men and women, with black women accounting for 55% of the total.
Critical Performance Areas
- Teaching and learning;
- Participation in research groups with particular emphasis of obtaining Doctoral degree;
- Liaising with industry and other stakeholders regarding excurssions, research and community projects with the supervision of a mentor;
Minimum requirements for the following fields
- A master’s degree in computer-based education, educational technology, instructional design, media science, eLearning or another discipline closely aligned to the integration of technology into teaching, learning and assessment.
- At least 70% average pass for Masters/MTech degree
Interested candidates can send their CV