|Location||East London, South Africa|
|Street Address||East London|
Complete proactive and planned maintenance tasks on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Fault finding using PLC as a fault-finding tool.
- Testing and evaluating equipment for irregularities then repairing the same.
- Investigating problem areas by reading and working from electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Safety installations and compliance.
- Reports any difficulties or faults arising in the operation or utilization of the equipment
- Using the planned maintenance system with reference to the inline maintenance schedules and shutdown maintenance schedules.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety Regulations and instructions. Grade 12/Matric
- Recognised Trade certificate
- At least 5 years` post trade test experience as a Millwright
- Variable speed drives
- Panel wiring
- Switchgear and transformers
- Allen Bradley PLC experience
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV