|Location||Witbank, South Africa|
- B-Degree or B-Tech in : Build environment, Natural Science or Commerce
- 7 Years Related Experience in Project Management
Skills and Competencies
- General Management skills (planning, leadership, organising and directing, controlling and co ordination, staffing and motivating)
- Financial / Business analysis skills
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking.
- PMBOK and other project management systems and tools.
- Contract Management, NEC, OSH Act
- Risk Management, project risk assessment tools, & safety systems
- Eskom Investment policies & processes
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
- Team player
- Develop Project Management Procedures, Guidelines and Standards for the Operating Unit.
- Monitor, assess and continuously improve the execution of the network expansion portfolio of projects for the Operating Unit.
- Manage Portfolio Accounting, Costing and Cost Control Systems.
- Manage Portfolio Planning and Schedule Control processes.
- Establish and Manage the Project Contracting environment.
- Act as a project management centre of excellence for the Operating Unit.
- Programme and Project Management Mentoring and Coaching.
Interested candidates can send their CV