|Location||Johannesburg, Sunninghill, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
- Responsible for managing quality assurance documents and activities along with internal reporting and audits.
- Manage non-conformance processing with good record keeping and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions.
- Maintain customer feedback to the required company standards
- Comply with and interpret quality assurance standards (i.e. ISO 9001:2015)
- Ensure companywide compliance by Identifying training needs and take action to manage the Quality Control Team (i.e. Inspectors and Laboratory Staff)
- Experience and Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- Certifications an advantage
- Experience in Water treatment or wastewater treatment work or pump station design.
- Minimum of 10 years’experience required
Please include the following in your application:
Interested candidates can send their CV