|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Job title: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager Project Support
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer will be responsible for planning, management and oversight of all Monitoring.
The Officer will work closely with the District Team Leaders, and the Project Manager-Project Support to review and validate Weekly monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Ensures appropriate, efficient and solid Information Management practices.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
• Working knowledge of Excel, and have experience using database and data analysis software.
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills
• Excellent Team Player
• Fluency in the local language of the area.
• Excellent communication skills in English is required
• Fluency in English and other local languages in the area of implementations an advantage
• Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Planning and Management, Social Science, Development Studies, International Relations, Rural Development.
• A post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation or equivalent professional qualification
Degree or a post Graduate diploma
• Support meta-analysis / evaluation of all completed projects reports including baseline, outcome monitoring, case studies, and evaluations to establish key learning and recommendations to inform future evaluations and programming.
• Supports the project in documenting and disseminating innovations and any operational research findings related to the project interventions.
3 years of experience