|Location||Umhlanga, South Africa|
Our client is looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is passionate about the process of building and communicating a strong and differentiated brand.
Based at their beautiful offices in La Lucia, this person will lead a team of marketing professionals to develop and execute exciting marketing campaigns.
With a strong strategic focus, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing activities and communication plans, driving lead generation and origination.
He or she will be vigilant in maintaining a consistent and professional brand identity, and a highly respected brand reputation. Contributing to the vibrant culture that makes the company so unique, this person will thrive on tight deadlines and changing needs, collaborating, and aligning with other departments to ensure a client-focused approach to all communication and processes.
- Drive acquisition to meet origination targets with marketing campaigns
- Build a commanding, differentiated brand presence in the loan’s market
- Drive and support a Client First approach to processes and products
- Increase the level of professionalism within sales
- Provide strategic marketing direction by analysing client data, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand identity and positioning
- Protection of the brand reputation, while increasing client engagement and brand affinity through management and monitoring of social media platforms.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Develop, monitor, and manage the marketing budgets to maximise the value derived, while ensuring costs remain within budget
- Working in partnership with the internal agency manager and marketing team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Working with the media agencies, conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for all client touch points (website, new and existing client communication, promotional and advertising materials). Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Min 10 years marketing experience in relevant field, with specific experience and knowledge of digital marketing Competencies
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent time management and project management skills
- Resilience, able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and accountable with sense of ownership
- Ability to lead and inspire a marketing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to liaise at executive level
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates can send their CV