|Location||New Germany, New Germany, South Africa|
Our client, a Manufacturing company based in Pinetown, seeks an Inventory Manager.
- Qualification in supply chain management, logistics,
business or similar
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid experience working with inventory management
- Previous experience or exposure to SAP would be an
The successful candidate will be required to perform/manage the following:
- Effective management of the inventory team, including
monitoring of performance, managing daily tasks, training,
disciplinary related issues & ensuring strict adherence to
inventory control procedures.
- Maintain & manage updated & accurate records of
inventory receipts, issues to production, inventory
movement & deliveries.
- Management, preparation, organization, timeous
execution, analysis of variances & reporting of the cyclical,
bi-annual & financial year-end inventory counts.
- Manage the physical movement & tracking of inventory
- Constantly strive to improve the workflow in the stores
environment by evaluating the stores layout, managing
the team’s daily tasks, ensuring the correct storage &
labelling of components, as well as good housekeeping.
- Daily analysis of inventory levels, production requirements
& sales orders to ensure continuous supply & anticipate
inventory problems and shortages.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers to ensure
timeous delivery of components for production.
- Report on inventory levels, procedural efficiency, potential
supply problems issues to upper Management.
Salary: (Dependent on experience)
Interested candidates can send their CV