|Location||Lephalale, Lephalale, South Africa|
- B-Degree or B-Tech in Built environment / Commerce / Human Sciences at NQF7 with 360 Credits
- Professional registration Body: Not Applicable
Related Minimum Experience
- 5 years related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Building and developing teams
- Dealing with complexity
- Decision making
- Influence and persuading
- Providing direction through change
- Resilience and flexibility
- Working with authority
- Achievement orientated
- Build effective teams
- Business acumen
- Change leadership
- Communication and engagement
- Coaching and mentoring
- Contracts management (FIDIC and NEC)
- Project Management
- Quality surveying
- Cost engineering & cost classification
- Claims Management
- Construction Management
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Client focus
- Organisational communication
- Delegation of authority and responsibility
- Developing organisation talent
- Teamwork / collaboration
- Negotiation / Persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
- Performance will be measured through the prescribed Eskom performance management system
- Deliver contracts management control and administration services
- Manage and report on the provision of a contract management service and ensure the validation and maintenance of accurate information in the designated system.
- Initiate contract management analysis and provide reports.
- Manage and resolve contracts disputes, adjudications, arbitrations and legal proceedings.
- Manage contract documentation selection, population, collation and compilation for approval.
- Manage and conclude tender evaluation processes, contract clarifications ad cost negotiations.
- Manage team performance, development of skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- Manage compliance with all Eskom and site related governance and safety.
Interested candidates can send their CV