|Location||Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
- Grade 12 Certificate (NQF 4)
- Trade Test: Fitter and Turner (NQF 5)
- A minimum of 3 years’ technical and mechanical maintenance experience as a Fitter and Turner in a manufacturing environment
- Computer Literacy (Basic MS Office; and SAP, ERP Systems, and other job-specific software systems)
- Knowledge of relevant maintenance practices / designs / methodologies / SOP’s
- Housekeeping and safety principles
- Root cause analysis performed.
- Failures / defects identified and rectified in a timely manner.
- Equipment downtime and damage minimized.
- Production support rendered – feedback received.
- Operating conditions of equipment optimal.
- Product quality standards upheld and complied with.
- Reports compiled and available in a timely manner (records kept – document control)
Interested candidates can send their CV