|Location||Soshanguve, South Africa|
FACULTY OF ICT
DEPARTMENT: ICT 1ST YEAR AND FOUNDATION UNIT
SOSHANGUVE SOUTH CAMPUS
The ICT 1st Year and Foundation Unit requires the service of x5 Part-time lecturers at the Soshanguve South Campus.
To provide lecturing services for the following content:
- Computing Fundamentals with Communication Networks Integration
Critical Performance Areas / Core Functions
- To provide remedial Lecturing duties for the extended/ foundation curriculum provision in the areas of computing fundamentals with computer networks integration in line with the Faculty’s teaching strategy.
- Other lecturing duties e.g. invigilating, marking scripts, processing marks, on learning management system, assess moderate, online material development, and video development.
- Attend activities of the Unit e.g. meetings, mentorship, tutorship, panel interviews, workshops, events, etc.
- Pursue postgrad studies and engage in research and publication.
- Establish/ participate in ICT-related community engagement project(s).
- Other relevant academic duties as required by the unit/academic manager e.g. curriculum review and development, module coordination, and content development.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Any Degree in Computing or relevant qualification
- Minimum Experience:
- 1 year of lecturing experience of Computing Fundamentals in ICT Foundation/extended program is recommended.
- 1 Year experience teaching Communication Networks
NB! Student Assistant/ experience does not qualify as lecturing experience
- Registration with professional body (if applicable):
- Not applicable
- Motivation to fill
- To support the unit Fixed-Term staff in delivering the new HEQSF aligned program.
Interested candidates can send their CVs