|Location||Soshanguve, South Africa|
DEPARTMENT: COMPUTER SCIENCE
FACULTY: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
SOSHANGUVE SOUTH CAMPUS
The Department of computer Science requires a service of Part-Time Lecturer from October- January 2022 at Soshanguve South Campus.
Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Preparing all lecturer materials, assessments and related documents
- Presenting lecturer’s and assessing students in the department
- Performing administration of marks and other related administrative duties under subject head and HOD supervision.
Part-time lecturers are needed for Semester 2 of 2021 for the following National Diploma Subjects (during the week)
- National Diploma Subjects
SFW20BT Software Skills IA (VB Programming) (Ga-Rankuwa Campus)
FIS21BT Financial Information Systems IIB (Ga-Rankuwa Campus)
FIS30BT Financial Information Systems IIA (Ga-Rankuwa Campus)
SSB316D Systems Analysis & Design IIB (Pretoria Campus)
SFE311T Software Engineering III (Soshanguve Campus)
DSO23AT Development Software IIA (Soshanguve Campus)
DSO23BT Development Software IIB (Soshanguve Campus)
ISY23AT Information Systems IIA (Soshanguve Campus)
ISY23BT Information Systems IIB (Soshanguve Campus)
ISY34AT Information Systems IIIA (Soshanguve Campus)
DSO17AT Development Software IA (Soshanguve Campus)
TPG111T Technical Programming III (Soshanguve Campus)
FPPGG01 Programming I (Extended)
- Academic qualifications:
- B Tech degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification (for lecturing National Diploma Subjects).
- A minimum of one year teaching experience at Tertiary level
- Registration with professional body (if applicable)
- NB: Indicate the subject you are applying for
- Successful applicants only receive a part-time salary according to TUT policy
- The department / unit reserve the right not to employ for the advertised position.
Interested candidates can send their CV