|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Position: Part-Time Lecturers (3 Positions)
Office of the Executive Dean
The Office of the Executive Dean in the Faculty of Arts and Design has a Part-Time positions for Lecturers at the Arts Campus.
Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Lecturing English Communication skills and English for Academic Purposes to First Year students.
- Develop learning material on MyTutor and integrate appropriate technology in teaching and learning.
- Assess learning outcomes using appropriate assessment methods in line with the TUT Policy on Assessment.
- Capture assessment marks on ITS, track and monitor at-risk students.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Academic qualifications:
The minimum academic requirement for lectureship is a Master’s Degree (NQF 9) in English/Language practice or an equivalent qualification in a language related field.
Three (3) years teaching experience at a university.
Practical knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning related to the acquisition of Academic and Occupational English.
Interested candidates can send their CV