|Location||Soshanguve, Soshanguve, South Africa|
MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND BUSINESS EDUCATION
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
The Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology Educational has part-time positions at the Soshanguve North Campus.
- Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Presenting lectures and assessing students in Tourism I.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning.
- Involvement in the development of new curriculum in the programme in line with the new HEQC structures;
- Administration of work integrated learning;
- Assisting HOD and/or section head with matters relating to Tourism.
- Student mentorship, consultations, performance monitoring and interventions;
- Be an active participant in the research activities of the department;
- Networking with the Colleges and Schools, including Advisory Committee meetings;
- Provide leadership in developing relationships with Tourism Studies.
- Involvement in community project;
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in the programme;
- Academic qualifications:
- A Masters Degree in Tourism Education.
- At least five years’ experience teaching in higher education and FET Colleagues.
- Registration with professional body (if applicable):
- Registration with South African Council for Educators. (SACE)
Interested candidates can send their CV