|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
Post level: 8
OFO CODE : 231101
The Department of Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management in the Faculty of Management Sciences has a position for a Lecturer in Supply Chain management at the Pretoria campus.
Critical Performance Areas
- To facilitate contact and distance teaching and learning to students in Supply Chain Management.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in Supply Chain Management.
- Involvement in the development of the new curriculum (contact/distance) in the programme.
- Administration of work integrated learning.
- Assisting the HOD and/or section head with academic matters relating to the Supply Chain Management programme.
- Student mentorship, consultations, performance monitoring and interventions.
- Be an active participant in the research activities of the department.
- Networking with the industry, SETA’S, including advisory committee meetings.
- Provide leadership in developing relationships with the Supply Chain Management industry.
- Involvement in community engagement projects
- Masters Degree with a clear specialisation in Supply Chain Management from a reputable recognised university.
- Qualifications on diploma- or degree-level must indicate a clear specialisation in Supply Chain Management.
- At least three years relevant experience in teaching and learning in Supply Chain Management at an institution of higher education.
- Relationship-building with reputable companies in the field of Supply Chain Management.
- Experience with regards to the management of academic matters relating to Supply Chain Management modules on diploma and advanced diploma level.
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Online teaching competencies
- A student-centered mind-set
- Excellent organizational skills
- Teamwork and good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can send their CV