|Location||Ga-Rankuwa, Ga-Rankuwa, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Department : Accounting
Post level: 08
The Department of Accounting in the Faculty of Economics and Finance has a permanent position of Lecturer: Accounting at the Ga-Rankuwa Campus.
Critical Performance Areas
- Curriculum design and lecturing of Financial Accounting level 1 and 2; or Taxation 1 and 2 and other Accounting related subjects to registered undergraduate students
- Actively participate in faculty research programmes focusing on Accounting, Taxation and Finance issues
- Overseeing delegated academic offering (i.e. on-demand lecture series)
- Participate in faculty community projects
- Serve as subject coordinator and examiner
- The candidate will aslo be responsible for delegated academic and administrative functions, research and innovation and be part of the community engagement team.
- Present evening classes and/or Saturday classes as part of the normal workload if need arises.
- A Masters degree in Acounting or Accounting Sciences or Taxation.
- At least 3 years teaching experience at tertiary level.
- A minimum of three years of a discipline related work experience preferably in Financial Accounting or Taxation and Finance environment.
- Potential to engage in doctoral studies in the field of either taxation or Accounting or completed doctoral degree in Accounting.
- Excellent written, oral, communication, presentation and computer skills as well as the ability to work with students, to conduct workshops, seminars etc. are required.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel and Pastel Accounting
Registration with Professional body (if applicable)
Interested candidates can send their CV