|Location||Mbombela, South Africa|
Faculty of Management Science
Post level: 08
Ref: 21/ 564
The Faculty of Management Sciences has a position for a Management Lecturer at the Mbombela campus.
Critical Performance Areas
- Presenting lectures and assessing students in management subject/s on diploma and Advanced Diploma level.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in management.
- Industry liaison and involvement in the development of the new curriculum in the programme in line with the new HEQF structures.
- Administration of work integrated learning.
- Assisting the HOD and/or section head with matters relating to the management programme team.
- Student mentorship, consultations, performance monitoring and interventions.
- Be an active participant in the research activities of the department.
- Networking with the industry, including advisory committee meetings.
- Provide leadership in developing relationships in all management related fields.
- Involvement in community service project
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in the programme.
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Management.
- At least three years relevant experience in teaching and learning in management at institutions of higher education.
- Relationship-building with reputable companies in the field of management
- Experience with regards to the management of academic matters relating to marketing subjects on diploma-level
Interested candidates can send their CV