|Location||Soshanguve, Soshanguve, South Africa|
MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND BUSINESS EDUCATION
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
The Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology Educational has part-time positions at the Soshanguve North Campus.
Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Presenting lecturers and assessing students in Biology B Ed (FET) specialization:
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in Biology;
- Involvement in the development of new curriculum in the programme in line with the new HEQC structures;
- Administration of work integrated learning;
- Assisting HOD and/or section head with matters relating to Life Sciences programme;
- Student mentorship. Consultations, performance monitoring and interventions;
- Be an active participant in the research activities of the department;
- Networking with the Colleges and schools, including Advisory Committee meetings;
- Provide leadership in developing relationship with the Life Sciences programme
- Involvement in community project;
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in the programme.
Registration with professional body (if applicable): SACE
- Masters degree or relevant equivalent qualification with Life Sciences as a major as well as Chemistry and Physics as minors.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills
Three years’ experience in teaching at tertiary institution
Interested candidates can send their CV