|Location||Soshanguve, South Africa|
SOSHANGUVE SOUTH CAMPUS
The Department of Law has a position of a Part-time Lecturer at the Soshanguve South Campus.
Critical Performance Areas
- The key roles for this position includes lecturing (using varied multimodal teaching approaches and techniques).
- Marking of scripts ,capturing of marks on ITS or TUT approved Platforms ,compling of study guides.
- Uploading of of study materials on Brightspace ( D2L),attending to student queries and coordinating of tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Academic qualifications:
- A Master’s degree (MA/MTech NQF Level 9 ) in Applied languages (Languages or any equivqlent relevant qualification.
- Applicats with BTech/Honours degree (NQF level 8 ) or equivalent may be considered if suitable candidates cannot be found.
- At least 3 years lecturing in the relevant subjects,research and industry experience ,or discipline related work will be highly recommended.
- Registration with professional body ( if applicable)
- Registered with SACE
Interested candidates can send their CV