|Location||Soshanguve, Soshanguve, South Africa|
MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND BUSINESS EDUCATION
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
The Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology Educational has part-time positions at the Soshanguve North Campus.
Key performance areas:
- Preparation of experiments for practical work, for Bed and/or ACE students.
- Order consumables/equipment for practical experiments.
- Supervise and assist students during practical work and conduct limited practical sessions in well-defined areas.
- Instruct students on all aspects of safety.
- Assist academic staff with supervision of practical work done by students for experiential learning.
- Maintain laboratories and facilities.
- A Bachelor of Science degree (BSc) or relevant equivalent qualification with Chemistry as a major as well as Physics and Biology as minors.
- An education degree will be an added advantage
- Must have done at least level one Mathematics at University
- Knowledge and skills required:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Laboratory Management
- SHE requirements and policies
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Computer literacy.
1-2 years of laboratory experience in a Science Teaching Laboratory
Interested candidates can send their CV