|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client within the logistics industry, seeks to appoint a Junior Stock Controller to join their team in Durban
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as clients
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling.
- Performing regular inventory audits/stock counts
- Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, stock reports and despatch reports Job Requirements
- Matric/Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a stock controller in a warehouse environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV