|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client, within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint a Junior Receiving Controller (Contract), to join their team based in Prospecton.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the Warehouse & Storerooms is kept in good condition, stock is correctly and efficiently packed away and ensuring stock rotation is maintained.
- Checking and processing all supplier delivery documentation received from the supplier or their transporter, this includes resolving any queries or delays
- Confirm that supplier raw materials are supplied in accordance with supplier standard as detailed by their COA.
- Physical count of raw materials as per the cycle count register and the reporting of any potential or actual stock outs
- The collation, review and spot checking of all housekeeping checklists relating to the receiving department
- Fulfil a backup role in the event of an absent co-worker
- Adhoc tasks as requested Job Requirements
- Matric – with mathematics
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Very good organizational, administrative skills with high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to organize, plan and track tasks with an attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of ISO procedures.
- Be flexible and enjoy working rapidly changing team-based environment.
- Must be available immediately
Interested candidates can send their CV