|Location||George, George, South Africa|
Computer & IT
An exciting and new opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Analyst within our IT Department. The successful applicant will act as the interface between the
business, IT department and various IT suppliers relating to business processes
and underlying system functionality in order to execute business strategy.
This candidate must be disciplined, self-motivated, passionate about performance and must
have the high energy level required
for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment.
requirements (skills & knowledge):
- Relevant Tertiary IT Qualification Certificate or
diploma in Business Process Analysis.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Business Analyst,
within retail environment is advantageous
- Business Analyst exposure with: system analysis;
business process development; including the holding of workshops; preparing
- Experience in writing business and system requirements
and functional specifications,
- Experience in communicating with clients and
- Business process Modelling (draw.io | MS Visio)
- Presentation and communication skills and facilitation
- Logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent
numerical skills and the ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS office suite and G-suite packages
is a requirement.
- Technical understanding and how systems affect various
- A sound understanding of a retail environment and ERP systems
- Deadline-oriented, Strong attention to detail
- Accountability and ethical conduct
- Quick learner: ability to easily learn new products,
systems, applications, and technologies
Key areas of
interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
assessing and documenting business requirements
Assess and define
change requests received from users in relation to business processes and
the solution design process, provide solutions for requests and support for the
- Translation of business processes and system requirements into specific projects ensuring
solutions are commercially acceptable within the strategic framework.
- Provide effective and timeous support to internal users on processes, systems and technology
- Maintaining configuration documents and providing recommendations as necessary.
- Supply users with skills and knowledge of process and systems via training sessions and
- Define the success criteria for solution testing
- Assist with UAT,functional and integration testing.
Interested candidates can send their CV