|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Our client, within the finance industry seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Investment Analyst to join their team based in Durban.
The ideal candidate will support the investment team in financial modelling and analysis, conducting due diligences on prospective investments, assisting in preparing investment proposals and post-investment management.
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Preparation of investment memoranda for internal and external use
- Conducting financial and other, business-related research
- Conducting due diligences on prospective investments
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Post investment management and reporting Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Outstanding qualitative and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel - Essential
- Robust organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of accounting and corporate finance
Interested candidates can send their CV