|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client, a reputable name within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint a dynamic Inventory Administrator to join their team based in Prospecton on a 3-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the SAGE inventory integrity by accurately verifying and capturing receipt of raw materials and packaging at the correct price, and processing manufacturing of specific production lines.
Reconcile discrepancies in inventories, investigate and report on root causes.
- Checking and processing all GRV documentation received from the receiving department, this includes resolving any queries or delays
- Confirm that supplier raw materials are supplied in accordance with supplier standard as detailed by their COA. All discrepancies must be reported to the QC department and the ISO administrator.
- Manufacture bulkpots and finished goods for specific product lines and check manufacturing of the other lines manufactured within the business. Batch card and filling sheet inaccuracies must be investigated and reported on.
- Fulfil a stock take administrative function for branches and agents, as well as a hands-on involvement in the Durban stock takes. This will include variance investigation.
- Review local and inter-branch returns/damages and complete the necessary paperwork
- Accurately capture stock sent to our agent in Cape Town in a timely manner
- The collation, review and spot checking of all housekeeping checklists relating to the Commercial department
- Filing of all manufacturing related paperwork
- Fulfil a backup role in the event of an absent co-worker
- Adhoc reports and tasks as requested
- Matric – with mathematics - Essential
- SAGE experience advantageous
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Very good organizational, administrative skills with high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to organize, plan and track tasks with an attention to detail.
- Good Knowledge of ISO procedures.
Provide quality input into the team to ensure broader strategic goals are achieved.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible and enjoy working in a rapidly changing team-based environment
- Must be available immediately
Interested candidates can send their CV