|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Ortus Brand Institute would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme.
- The internship is meant to provide work exposure to 2 graduates for a period of
six (6) months.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
Qualifications And Experience
- An appropriate Graphic Design or equivalent qualification as recognized by SAQA.
- Skills and knowledge: Strong design skills and basic knowledge of reprography and printing,
good organisational and communication skills.
- The applicant must have ability to work under pressure, willingness to work overtime, ability to meet
deadlines, ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment. The applicant should be
highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- The applicant must be proficient in the use of an Apple Macintosh computer, must be proficient in Adobe
Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design (Web, 3-D skills an animation are a bonus) and must have the ability to
develop creative and innovative design concepts.
Interested candidates can send their CV