|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
Our client, a leading name in the manufacturing/FMCG industry seeks an Instrument Technician to join their team, based North of Durban.
The successful incumbent will report to the Engineering Manager.
The responsibilities of the post include, amongst others:
- Coordinates and Control Process & Software Engineering Works by Prioritising and Organising the Inspection, Maintenance, Repair or Installation Activities and requirements.
- Providing Guidance and Training in relation to Technical Applications.
- Scheduling Activities based on Priorities, commending Reviews to Procedures.
- Undertaking and guiding High Level Trouble Shooting, Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving Sequence and making available Alternative Options to Resolve Constraints.
- Monitoring, Investigating and Resolving Performance, Quality and Safety Issues in order to Ensure Optimum Efficiency is Maintained, and Output, Cost Timelines and Quality Objectives are Achieved. The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Instrument Mechanician (Trade Tested Artisan)/ National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Process and Control instrumentation).
- 18-24 Months Application Training.
- 3 Years Programming/ Control and Instrumentation Experience at a Supervisory Level.
- Must be able to Pay Attention to Details and be Approachable, Positive Attitude and Self Motivated.
- Be Able to Work efficiently, be Honest, Reliable, Assertive and Good Team Player.
- Must Be Computer Literate
Interested candidates can send their CV