|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
• Develops, implements and monitors information standards and guidelines, including testing paradigms.
Experience in business relationship management practices and/or client services is desirable.
Experience in service management is desirable
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
• Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
• Appreciation of and commitment to the charity’s mission
•Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Advanced university degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, or related field is required.
A first-level university degree in combination with an additional two (2) years qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• Tracks and monitors project progress against plans, requirements, quality measures, standard processes; liaises with users on all aspects and during all phases of development and implementation.
• Provides professional leadership and work direction to assigned project teams, and/or mentors and supervises the work of new/junior officers, contract staff, etc.
A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer information systems or related area is required.
At least 2 years' experience providing services in Information Systems or related area to or in a field operation of the United Nations common system or comparable international organization or in the military environment is desirable.