|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Computer & IT
ICT Network Manager - EE Claremont
Our client, a private learning institution is seeking to appoint a
Network Manager who will take full responsibility for the entire Network infrastructure of the school.
The ideal incumbent will have the relevant IT qualifications and competencies coupled with 4 years experience in a Network management support role.
- JNCIA Certification
- CCNA R&S Certification
- MCSE Certification
- N+ Certification
- Azure Administrator Associate Certification
- Windows Server administration
- Server configurations
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Group policy
- SCCM – Deploying applications
- Cloud – Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Hypervisors - Hyper-V, VMware
- Managed antivirus solutions
- Backup solutions
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Must be pro-active in anticipating problems, upgrades.
- Must be hands-on and be willing to assist where needed.
- Ability to mentor and assist junior IT Technician.
- Be responsible for managing the network infrastructure for the entire school.
- Be responsible for motivating any updates and upgrades to systems and equipment.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting CISCO Routing & Switching.
- Be responsible for data management, virtualization, productivity and cloud technologies.
- Implement, monitor and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions including major services related to compute, storage, network and security.
- Report directly to the IT Director and manage junior
- Run Hypervisors – Hyper-V, VMware.
- Manage anti-virus solutions.
- Manage all back-up solutions.
- Responsible for firewalls and layer 2 switching (Subnetting, VLANS).
Interested candidates can send their CV