|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Computer & IT
ICT Network Manager
Our client, a private learning institution, seeks to appoint a Network Manager who will take full responsibility for the entire Network infrastructure of the school, both on-prem and in Cloud.
The ideal incumbent will have the relevant IT qualifications and competencies coupled with 4 years experience in a Network management and support role.
- JNCIA Certification
- CCNA R&S Certification
- MCSE Certification
- N+ Certification
- Azure Administrator Associate Certification
*Or similar applicable
- Windows Server administration
- Server configurations
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Group policy
- SCCM – Deploying applications
- Cloud – Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Cloud – Google Workspace
- Hypervisors - Hyper-V, VMware
- Managed antivirus solutions
- Backup solutions
- Accountable for managing the network infrastructure for the entire school.
Accountable for the
support, performance, security and availability of the enterprise-scale
alternatives, select and acquire additional network and security solutions
or enhancements to existing network solutions to improve overall
enterprise networks high availability and security.
Responsible for installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting Juniper
routing and switching.
Be responsible for data
management, virtualization, productivity and cloud technologies.
- * Implement, monitor and maintain Microsoft 365 and Azure solutions
including major services related to computer, storage, network and security.
- * Implement, monitor and maintain Google Workspace solutions including
major services related to computer, storage, network and security.
Maintain cloud and VM servers, including patching, security configurations and troubleshooting.
Deploying VMs into
Ability to configure, monitor and maintain Windows servers within a Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
Assist in configuring
and maintaining system availability and security strategies, process and
deployment, integration, and initial configuration of all new security
solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in
accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the
enterprise's security documents specifically.
Implementing and managing fail-over recovery for network and other components in the hybrid cloud environment.
Manage all back-up solutions.
- Report directly to the ICT Director and manage junior IT Technician.
Interested candidates can send their CV