|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing computer-related support and customer services to students;
- Be present, visible, and available to students requiring technical assistance;
- Answer ICT related questions from students;
- Research for solutions to unfamiliar ICT questions posed by students;
- Maintain and troubleshoot computers in college computer labs;
- Maintaining a clean and quiet work area for students;
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the Supervisor;
- Supporting learning management system users (students and lecturers) in the computer laboratory.
Senior six (S.6) Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education and a Certificate in Computer Science or any ICT related field. Any prior experience working in a computer laboratory is an added advantage.
- Interpersonal, communication, and teamwork kills;
- Problem-Solving Skills;
- Time-management skills;
- Independence and attention to detail;
- Administering and managing computer laboratories;
- Troubleshooting and repairing computers;
- Good knowledge of the internet and intranet;
- Managing learning management systems.
Tenure of Appointment 4 years
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8