|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
• Experience working with INGOs in Human Resources and in humanitarian response setting/environment is prefered.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Remains calm and positive under pressure and in difficult
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
• Good written and spoken English.
• Good analytical, organization, planning and communication
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Records keeping skills.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, BBA (HRM), Social Sciences, Organizational Psychology or related field
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Support in the recruitment process by running job adverts in the HR Software and invite candidates for interviews
• Prepare set of forms for all new staff and guide them on completing the same, and support in onboarding process
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar or related role