|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
GNP Insurance is currently looking for a creative and self-motivated candidate to fill the position of Human Resource Officer.
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including English
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, business or related field valid HR Practioner’s certificate
- Additional HR Education and certification will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role (HR software such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing Platform)
- Excellent Knowledge of various HR Functions such as pay and benefits, recruitment on boarding, evaluation, training and development
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Age between of 25-45 years
- Manage all documentation related to the administration of staff contracts, benefits and maintain adequate records of all correspondence
- Perform duties such as job description job posting and promotion and hiring analytic
- Will be required to lecture
- Approving Job Description and advertisement
- Provide employee numbers and open individual files for new employees;
- Keep track of employee leave utilization for record keeping and accountability
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all staff related correspondence
- Prepare HR monthly reports and submit to management
- Compile and assist with the shortlist of the candidates and invite short listed candidates for interviews.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to prepare interview questions and prepare interview summaries after each interview.
- Participate in Interviews as and when necessary.
- Ensure reference checks are carried out before offer letters are issued out.
- Regularly and promptly, address queries from managers and staff on their benefits.
- Prepare and communicate any payroll changes with accounts office,
- Support the implementation of identified staff training, development activities and
- Process staff development requests including education reimbursement requests and submit to the management
- Assists in researching and collecting data to inform HR decisions and strategy when required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work with clients objectively without being personal
- Ability to solve problems in an innovative manner
- Ability to follow protocol in the office and in the field when carrying out the Authority’s duties and tasks
- Ability to dress formally on all working days unless advised otherwise
- Ability to handle regular matters from an economic point of view
- Self-driven in carrying out official tasks
- Good planning and implementation execution of the agreed strategies