|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
- Equivalent to Grade 12 and Tertiary Diploma in Human Resource, Industrial Relations – Advanced proficiency in letter writing and communication
- Advanced mathematical calculations to deal with reports and salary payments will be advantageous
- Preferably held a position in Human Resource Generalist for at least two years, background of Hospitality industry will be an advantage.
- Highly organized and approachable on all levels.
Ability to positively influence people and collaborate partnerships and provide thought leadership
- Succession Planning and Performance Management and Reviews.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, issuing employment contracts and Inductions.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organizations employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Creating a good company culture
Interested candidates can send their CV