|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
A reputable company within the freight and shipping industry requires a HR Officer who will be based in Edenvale, JHB.
The Key purpose is to provide support and supervision in terms of administration, employee relations and the day-to-day HR functions to the HR department .
Key Duties: Training and Development,
- Manage all aspects of training and development to improve or develop competency or skills in an employee to increase performance and productivity
- The yearly training needs analysis to be conducted
- The analysis on a return on investment linked to this. (Spreadsheet)
- Assist with research for training courses that are available at different training institutions
- Once training approval form has been received assist with booking the relevant training; follow up on payment and all other arrangements
- Draft training agreements for the relevant trainees and manage a spreadsheet in terms of work back periods . Employee / Labour Relations
- Involvement in grievance and disciplinary hearings by advising, counselling, attending formal disciplinary meetings
- Implement termination procedures i.e., the necessary paperwork is completed and inform / provide documentation to payroll administrator
- Draft all disciplinary documentation Employment Equity
- Manage the EE meetings and minutes Performance Management
- Assist with the maintenance of Performance appraisal system
- Assist with Performance Evaluation process in processing the quarterly assessments of all employees.
- Assist with the implementation and update of job descriptions HR Administration
- Typing out promotion, transfer, job title changes and increase letters
- Update termination listing once resignation letters have been received
- Typing long service awards letters
- Generating long service awards letters Payroll Administration Check overtime schedules for outstanding leave Assist Payroll Manager by loading new employees on VIP with copies of relevant paperwork Assist Payroll Manager with any projects Assist employees with loan applications Ad Hoc
- Assist the HR Manager in all relevant aspects in her day-to-day activities
- Work / Study Permit facilitation
- Oversee Workman’s Compensation: Facilitating Injury on Duties
- Oversee and assist with Health and Safety Management
- Set up and attend Staff / Management Meetings once a month
- Management of all HR Admin related documentation Disclaimer This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group").
The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, whatsoever and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from the use of information contained in an Advert which has not been released by the Group.
Interested candidates can send their CV