|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
Our client, within the manufacturing industry, seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified HR Administrator to join their team based in Cape Town.
The successful incumbent will be required to provide efficient, accurate, administrative HR services to employees, staff, and management to meet strategic HR and organisational objectives.
- Advertising all internal and external wage and salaried vacancies according to the details on the approved Staff Requisition form
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling interviews with Line Management and the shortlisted candidates
- Setting up interviews and arranging panel members and employment equity representative
- Participating in interviews
- Liaising with agencies on candidates and notifying them of requirements and outcomes
- Working with relevant line management to compile interview questions and or/tests
- Conducting reference, criminal and credit checks on applicants
- Regretting all unsuccessful candidates
- Providing assistance on Job Profile Analysis Assessments on selected candidates
- Notifying successful candidates of appointment and relevant employment details New Employee Induction
- Compiling recruitment pack for successful appointment
- Drafting New Employee contracts for permanent and fixed term.
- Obtaining all personal-particular documentation from new employees and finalising Employee contracts and Cost-To-Company
- Obtaining Pension Fund documentation and submitting to brokers
- Arranging medical aid consultant appointment where required or obtaining proof of medical aid membership.
- Providing relevant documentation to Head Office Payroll for processing and managers as and when required.
- Ensuring that all information is captured on biometric system for new employees.
- Conducting introductions to all current employees.
- Arranging safety induction with safety officer. Industrial Relations
- Following up with Line Management on outstanding items from the monthly wage meetings.
- Reporting to Management any issues which may present challenges or possible conflict situations to the company.
- Where applicable, notifying payroll of any suspension or termination.
- Allocating a chairperson for the inquiry and co-ordinating the hearing
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is handed to the employee.
- Submitting all relevant information to the Payroll Administrator
- Supporting appeal process arrangements
- Drafting all required termination documentation and notifying Head Office payroll
- Updating HR system with disciplinary information Terminating employees
- Monitoring retirement information and notifying Financial Manager
- Processing all relevant documentation for terminations and notifying payroll
- Arranging meetings between employee and broker for Provident/Pension Fund terminations and submitting documentation
- Completing UIF documentation for the employee
- Completing relevant medical aid termination or transfer documentation and submitting to payroll and medical aid provider
- Notifying security of terminations Employee Welfare
- Drafting of agreements such as acknowledgement of debt
- Assist with drafting and updating of policies
- Assist employees with maternity leave documentation and co-ordinate with payroll and managers
- Process temporary and permanent sick pay benefits and notify payroll
- Follow up on outstanding supporting documentation such as sick notes, death notices etc.
- Co-ordinating staff collections for deceased employees and ensuring funds are provided to the family
- Arranging transport for employees to attend funerals.
- Co-ordinating annual wellness day and notifying employees
- Ensuring all employee related documentation and records are accurately filed and up-to-date, electronically, and manually Training and Development
- Providing training support to external Skills Development Facilitator as and when required
- Attending relevant seminars, roadshows, and HR related training
- Processing invoices for training
- Reminding shift leaders of upcoming training
- Ensuring training registers are completed, training matrix is updated and filing relevant documentation
- Managing apprentice training process and liaising with training providers, employees, and management
- Supporting SDF with learnership and apprenticeship agreements and SETA documentation
- Attending SETA meetings as and when required Employment Equity
- Issuing Section 24 Officer Letter of Appointment and obtaining signatures
- Providing support to external Employment Equity Service provider
- Arranging Employment Equity training for all committee members
- Arranging all Employment Equity Meetings and co-ordinating with the committee and shift leaders/managers
- Taking minutes of Employment Equity meetings and distributing accordingly
- Maintaining Employment Equity records and filing documentation
- Supporting all Department of Labour Audits and completing the required documentation for submission and approval by Financial Manager.
- HR Diploma or BCom HR degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant HR generalist experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong administrative skills
- Working knowledge of all HR related legislative matters
Interested candidates can send their CV