|Location||Midlands, Midlands, South Africa|
This position will be venturing into Learner ship
Training Officer Responsibilities:Qualification in Instruction and/or Learning Design is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Training Officer.
- Registered Assessor & Moderator.
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs' performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
Training Coordinators evaluate the skills of employees to judge if further training is required. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for training new employees to prepare them for their role.
When interviewing Training Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have a background in education. Be wary of candidates who cannot identify gaps in learning or implement alternative teaching methods where needed.
Training Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in training and development (essential)
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Knowledge of all relevant performance tracking software and indices.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
Interested candidates can send their CV