|Location||Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Main purpose of the job
To manage and oversee a clustering of related learning programmes in an academic department through the provision of academic leadership in line with the core values, strategic directives and vision of CUT.
Job Functions Academic,Project Management
- Tactical management and leadership
- Academic management and administration
- Stakeholder management
- Research, technology development, diffusion and transfer
Note: This position is reserved for full-time employees in the department
Nature of appointmentFive-year secondary appointment
AllowanceR7 828 per month
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge &
- Relevant PHD or equivalent
- Five (5) year’s Teaching experience
- Two (2) year’s additional experience in academic management will be an added advantage
Desired Qualification, Knowledge and/or Experience
- Same as above but with ten years’ teaching experience and four years’ additional experience in academic management.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Programmes of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
- The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right to conduct/employ a third party to conduct a background investigation in respect of all short-listed candidates.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you haven’t received feedback in eight weeks, consider your application not shortlisted.
- The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised post and/or to appoint other suitable persons recruited by means other than this advertisement.
- Appointment, either on a permanent or contract basis, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Interested candidates can send their CV