|Location||Brackenfell, Brackenfell, South Africa|
We are looking for a energetic person to join our team.
Must reside close by.
Have own transportation and valid drivers licence.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Follow up on enquiries
- Book appointments with prospective clients
- Liaise with clients via email or telephone
- Filing, Open new files for booked functions, Update files with new quotes and correspondence
- Obtaining prices from outside suppliers for décor and cakes
- Preparing function sheets with all the necessary detail attached to set up at the function or wedding
- Follow up on outstanding deposits
- Show the venue to potential clients
- Prepare quotes
- Follow up on quotes sent out
- Meet client when required and go through planning process up to the day including final meeting with the couple
- Invoices, transaction log, petty cash
- All aspects of planning
- Ensuring function sheets are created for all events
- Meeting with clients to gain knowledge on their requirements for their event
- Corresponding with client about all the questions
- Assisting clients with special menus and dietary requirements
- Client liaison and dealing with client concerns and complaints
- Checking setups
- Hands on assistance during events
- On the day execution
- Assisting in preparation of foods
- Prepare breakfast
- Check-in/out of guests
- Handling of Reservations
- Answering e-mails/telephone and walk in’s
- Managing staff
- Supervising Housekeeping
Weekend work is compulsory, and off days will be given off during the week.
The work will require long hours during functions.
Experience in hospitality and event coordination is compulsory.
The NETT salary will be R9500 per month.
Interested candidates can send their CV