|Location||Ladysmith, South Africa|
A reputable client within the manufacturing industry, seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Group Manager: Finance to join their team based in Ladysmith.
The successful incumbent will be required to coordinate and lead all financial activities at the Ladysmith Factory, make available timely and accurate information concerning the financial performance of the factory and manage all performance management aspects of direct reports.
- Influence business decision making and produce accurate information concerning the financial performance of the factory.
- Ensure that all accounting activities for the factory are executed according to the appropriate regulations.
- Oversee the preparation and reporting of financial information to Mancom, Director: Finance and parent company.
- Oversee the preparation of all monthly finance reporting, not limited to standard costing, reconciliations, inventory management and factory assets.
- Oversee the preparation of financial forecasts for the factory incl. scenario calculation.
- Analyse the financial results against budget and provide commentary.
- Chair the cost meeting, drive cost control and report on all cost saving initiatives.
- Oversee the costing for new and existing products.
- Coordinate, prepare and report the factory budget.
- Coordinate, prepare and report the factory 5 years forecast (Mid Term Plan).
- Review the financial implication of all factory inventory adjustments (inventory verification) and drive adherence to inventory governance.
- Review the monthly WIP movements and drive governance around i.e., confirmations and monthly recovery.
- Review the factory return on investment.
- Update and execute the factory finance strategy and ensure alignment to the company strategy.
- Provide leadership and direction to the factory finance team i.e., career planning, KRA setting, training & development and performance feedback. Job Requirements
- CA (SA)
- CIMA (Advantageous)
- Must be willing to work and reside in Ladysmith.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in manufacturing/automotive/FMCG industry
- Costing and management accounts experience - Essential
- SAP Experience
- Must have exposure to bills of materials. Competencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Time management skills
Interested candidates can send their CV