|Location||Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
A permanent position for a GMP Compliance Officer is available at a Food manufacturing company in Port Elizabeth.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry in a Technical / Quality role.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the pest control program.
- Monitoring staff adherence to GMP requirements.
- Sanitation management and planning.
- Upholding and managing the PRP programs in place.
- Champion food safety culture as an individual and assist in driving a healthy food safety culture with all staff.
- To develop and manage documentation related to GMP requirements.
- Training and development of staff.
- High level of responsibility and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning skills
- Computer literacy: MS Office and email
- Ability to maintain high quality standard of work.
- Root cause analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP, GMP,FSSC22000 and Regulatory Requirements.
Interested candidates can send their CV