|Location||Sandton, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Attend to maintenance calls from business via System Administrator, within SLA, and with minimum returns and/or bugs
Accountability: Task Time Management
Able to interpret project and development plans and understand project roles, project goals and timelines.
- Manage time effectively during task execution to meet assigned milestones.
- Establish responsible deadlines for reporting staff and personal work plans
- Communicate with team members or relevant stakeholders regarding technical design and implementation of the solution.
- Be able to use team collaboration tools such as document libraries, source control and email.
- Attend meetings to understand customer requirements, make design decisions and report on progress.
- Assist with installation of hardware environments; provide guidance regarding hardware requirements to host the software solution.
Education & Experience:
- BA degree in computer science or related field,
- 5 Years + Development experience
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Frontend Experience (Razor / Bootsrap)
- TSQL (Stored Procedures and Functions)
- ADFS (or any other Security) exposure
- SQL Design and Implementation
- Asp.net C#
- Asp.net Core
- Experience in Cloud Computing
- Experience in team-based software development
Interested candidates can send their CV