|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
Reporting to: Senior Manager Head Office Operations
• Responsible for developing and implementing action plans for detecting fraudulent activities in an organization by working closely with a team of fraud investigators to analyse cases of money laundering, forgeries, and legal claims.
• Design and implement fraud prevention strategies and processes necessary for minimizing risk of illegal financial contrivances within an organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
• Prior experience in investigations.
• Excellent Planning & Organizing capabilities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong Commercial awareness.
• Good Analytical skills and attendance to details.
• Innovative, self-driven and Flexible to longer working hours
• Experience in Senior Law Enforcement; military/police/intelligence.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Security Related Field
• Completion/Partial completion of relevant professional qualification in Security Management is an added advantage.
A Bachelor Degree Level of Education
• Fraud Training and awareness.
• Monitor and identify all the security risks that are likely to impact bank’s operations and, appropriately advise the bank on mitigation measures as well as follow up and coordinate investigation of all the reported cases in which the bank has interest.
• Monitor the performance of security equipment control & functionality of the security gadgets and promptly report any malfunction and ensure repairs/replacements are done in a timely manner.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Fraud & Security Management in the Banking sector or other corporate organisations.