|Location||Soshanguve, Soshanguve, South Africa|
MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND BUSINESS EDUCATION
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
The Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology Educational has part-time positions at the Soshanguve North Campus.
Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Purchasing and ordering, receiving and issuing of consumables related to Consumer Studies practical learning;
- Provide general technical support in the laboratory, maintain the facilities and equipment;
- Instruct students on all aspects of safety.
- Presenting and demonstrating practical and assessing students in Consumer Studies B Ed (FET) specialization;
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning in Consumer Studies;
- Involvement in the development of new curriculum in the programme in line with the new HEQC structures;
- Administration of work integrated learning;
- Assisting HOD and/or section head with matters relating to Consumer Studies programme team;
- Student mentorship, consultations, performance monitoring and interventions;
- Be an active participant in the research activities of the department;
- Networking with the Colleges and Schools, including Advisory Committee meetings;
- Provide leadership in developing relationships with in Consumer Studies; programme,
- Involvement in community project.
- B Ed(Hons) or B Tech or relevant qualification with Consumer Studies / Food Service Management / Beverage Studies and Food and Nutrition subjects at level four.
- SHE requirements and policies.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Computer literacy
- Food service administration experience will be an advantage;
- The ability to work with people and transfer knowledge
- Communication and computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates can send their CV