|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
Atlas Fire requires a registered SAQCC Fire Detection Installer to join their Systems division as a Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To install and accept responsibility for the installation of systems.
- Supervision of all the installation assistants to ensure that they perform their duties in the most efficient and effective manner on the site where work is carried out.
- To communicate and have regular liaison with Management and support staff with regards to requirements for installations of systems towards final commissioning.
- To communicate and have regular liaison with the client on each site assigned to them.
- Must be self-driven and able to manage and install small projects from start to end, which include feedback to support staff for materials, as-build drawing mark ups and final documentation.
- Experience installing Gas protected systems will be an advantage.
- Responsible for the training of clients on the operation of systems installed or maintained. SANS codes skills and knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 4 years installations team leader experience with SAQCC installer and PSIRA registration.
- Will be asked to demonstrate installation, fault finding skills and Ziton panel knowledge.
- Include previous 2 years installation experience with CV.
- Must be willing to work overtime, as well as assist with afterhours callouts.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
Interested candidates can send their CV